ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cache monitor?
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 01:33:15 GMT
There is a way to get the hit ratio....but unfortunately it's burried
pretty deep.  Basically what you need to do is:  cast the client to a
SqlMapClientImpl, get the SqlMapExecutorDelegate, get the cache model
by its id, then call getHitRatio() on the cache model.

I suppose we could make this more accessible.  ;-)

Clinton