ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More Flexible ResultMaps
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:37:59 GMT
You can't make it ignore explicit result mappings.  If you use
auto-mapping (where you don't specify a result map) combined with
remapResults="true", then you can do that.

Your other alternative is to use extended result maps.  This
eliminates the redundancy of having minor differences among result
maps.

Cheers,
Clinton