ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Joris Vleminckx" <joris.vleminckx.advalv...@advalvas.be>
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:55:26 GMT
Hello,

I have used version 1.2.9 of Ibatis in combination with Struts for the last
year and am now porting my application to version 2.0 of Ibatis. I have
rewritten succesfully my code, but when I launch a Struts action that
invocates Ibatis, I receive the following error:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not initialize DaoConfig.
Cause: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring
DaoManager. Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error occurred. Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML. Cause:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML. Cause:
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'. Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error
parsing XML. Cause: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error occurred. Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML. Cause:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML. Cause:
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'. Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error
parsing XML. Cause: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at it.urmet.nfd.daoInterfaces.DaoConfig.<clinit>(DaoConfig.java:24)

It looks like the XML parser tries to look up the doctype dtd
<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 1.0//EN"
"http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">
of sqlMapConfig, and since I am not directly connected to internet, this
fails and makes my app. crash. Any ideas how to overcome this issue? Thanks
a lot!

Joris

--
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
- Walter Bagehot