ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Kyunam Kim" <kyu...@e-iit.com>
Subject RE: batch problem - skips the first insert?
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:06:27 GMT
YAY!!!!!
Yes!!

SqlMapClient I am using is actually from
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientFactoryBean.

Thanks Aymeric.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aymeric Alibert [mailto:aymericalibert@alliantenergy.com]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 9:59 AM
To: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: batch problem - skips the first insert?

Are you using Ibatis from Spring? I had something similar when trying to
manually start and stop transaction from a SqlMapClient. If that's the
case, let me know,  I have a workaround somewhere.

Aymeric.

>>> kyunam@e-iit.com 2/8/2005 5:13:02 PM >>>
Hi,

1.     startBatch()
2.     do 10 inserts using for-loop.
3.     endBatch.

When I do the above, it always skips the first one and inserts the rest
nine of them.
When I only do one insert, it does not insert.
When I do two inserts, it only inserts the last one.

Does this ring anyone's mind?

Thank you all!

Kyunam