ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Javadoc for common
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:39:21 GMT
FYI - in the javadocs produced for 2.0.9, I found that there isn't a
"package-list" file generated, which prevents Eclipse from associating
the Javadoc directory with that JAR for inline help. Just a heads up.

The Javadoc tool *should* create this file, so the build script may
need to be tweaked.

BR