ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: referencing complex POJO properties for parameters in inserts
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:04:40 GMT
There really is no advantage to doing this in your DAO.

Typically, I would do it this way (with struts, if you are using
something else, it would work the same way):

MyStrutsAction -> MyBusinessLogic -> MyDao -> SqlMap

In the MyBusinessLogic class, I do the looping before the dao layer,
and keep the DAO layer simple - it has only to insert a single object.

Larry