ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom ResultSet extractor
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:54:16 GMT
I do not think I fully understand the question.

You have a query that returns results partly as a bean and partly as a Map?

If you want to map your results to a bean in a Map, or a Map in a
bean, you can use dot notation to make that work:
myBean.myMap.someProperty or myMap.myBean.someProperty.

Is that what you are trying to do, or are you talking about something
totally different?

Larry