ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NestedSQLException
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:45:54 GMT
I'd bet money that the int properties are causing that - if you are
making int vars null, you MUST specify what the "null" column value
should be treated as, because Java cannot do that.

My guess is that it is getting a null Integer from the database, and
calling intValue() on that null, and...KABOOM!

Larry