ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ref Cursor
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2005 14:01:35 GMT
Yes, this is possible.

At this point, the components to do it are still a bit fluid.

I have a need to do this, too, so am trying to document how it all works.

If you are interested in helping, there are a couple of threads that
may be of interest to you:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org/msg00411.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org/msg00269.html

They are related to using oracle ref cursors with iBATIS. It looks
like a couple of guys have gotten it working, and so it looks doable.

Take a look, and see what you think of them.

Also, if you (or anyone else) has time to help out with making this a
more stable and documented pattern, it would be *greatly* appreciated.

Anyone interested in helping with this can add to the wiki at:

http://wiki.apache.org/ibatis/Database_20Specific_20Information

Larry