ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From rohit.vo...@tcs.com
Subject Re: one help.
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 07:04:26 GMT

Hi...
        U'll have to use the following scrip :

<insert id="insertFormDetails"
parameterClass="com.axacr.ectest.dataaccess.FormData">
         insert into TBL_FORMS_LOC1
         values(#formNo:VARCHAR:NULL#, #categoryNo:VARCHAR:NULL#)
</insert>

for letting the null to be inserted properly.

Rohit Vohra
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
C - 56, Phase 2
Noida,Uttar Pradesh
India
Mailto: rohit.vohra@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

"Srivastava, Ashish" <Ashish.Srivastava@schwab.com>
01/15/05 05:46 AM

Please respond to
ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org

ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
one help.

Hi,

I need one help from you.

I am trying to insert null value for date attribute in one of the table. I
can do this if I execute the insert statement in database directly, but If
I try to do so from java code, I am getting the following error as:

[WARN] RequestProcessor - -Unhandled Exception thrown: class
com.schwab.mftg.mfd
s.dao.DaoException
<Jan 14, 2005 4:05:07 PM PST> <Error> <HTTP>
<[WebAppServletContext(882686,MFDSW
ebApp,/MFDSWebApp)] Root cause of ServletException
com.schwab.mftg.mfds.dao.DaoException:
--- The error occurred in
com/schwab/mftg/mfds/rcmndlist/persistence/sqlmap/RcmndListUpdate.xml.
--- Check the createRcmndListVersion-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the parameter mapping for the 'effectiveDate' property.
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type
        at com.schwab.mftg.mfds.dao.BaseDAO.update(BaseDAO.java:121)

Do you have any idea why we are getting this error.

Thanks,
Ashish.

ForwardSourceID:NT0000811A

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments.  Thank you