ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Strange problems with Custom Type Handler
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:33:44 GMT
here is my latest getter in the CTH

     public Object getResult(ResultGetter getter) throws SQLException {
         if (getter.wasNull())
             return null;
         int value = getter.getInt();
         Frequency frequency = Frequency.get(value);
         return frequency;
     }

when I run the query from sqlplus I get a 1 for the frequency_id field.

but in the code above I get a value of 0 from the getter object.

Nathan