ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Lucie Chan" <lucie_c...@hotmail.com>
Subject Closing existing connections in Tomcat's connection pool?
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2005 02:38:19 GMT

I'm using Tomcat's connection pooling feature with Ibatis's SQLMap to manage
database access in my application.  Does anyone know of a way to close the
connections in the connection pool without restarting Tomcat?  I want to
drop all the existing connections in the pool when the application is
reloaded by implementing this in ServletContextListener's contextDestroyed()
method, but I can't figure out a way to retrieve the connections.

----
Lucie