ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jagels, Steve E." <SEJag...@magellanhealth.com>
Subject iBATIS SQL map question
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:17:48 GMT
I am using iBATIS SQL maps 2.0 with Java and SQL Server 2000.  Currently
on the production server it uses iBATIS 1.0 and it works fine.  But on
the test site with iBATIS 2.0 it pretty consistently errs on about the
6th transaction.  The 5th transaction will save fine, but for the 6th,
the code stops at the line with:

sqlMapSS.startTransaction();

I have these settings in my sqlconfig.xml file:

      <settings maxRequests="256"

            maxSessions="64"

            maxTransactions="16"

            cacheModelsEnabled="true"

            lazyLoadingEnabled="true"

            enhancementEnabled="true"

      />

      <!-- SQL Server 2000 **********************************     -->

      <transactionManager type="JDBC">

            <dataSource type="SIMPLE">

                  <property name="JDBC.Driver"
value="com.jnetdirect.jsql.JSQLDriver" />

                  <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL"
value="${datasource.s.url}" />

                  <property name="JDBC.Username"
value="${datasource.s.username}" />

                  <property name="JDBC.Password"
value="${datasource.s.password}" />

                  <property name="Pool.MaximumActiveConnections"
value="100" />

                  <property name="Pool.MaximumIdleConnections"
value="30" />

                  <property name="Pool.MaximumCheckoutTime"
value="120000" />

                  <property name="Pool.TimeToWait" value="20000" />

                  <property name="Pool.PingQuery" value="select * from
ProviderQ.ping" />

                  <property name="Pool.PingEnabled" value="true" />

                  <property name="Pool.PingConnectionsOlderThan"
value="0" />

                  <property name="Pool.PingConnectionsNotUsedFor"
value="0" />

            </dataSource>

      </transactionManager>

Another application here is using the same configuration values and it
is not experiencing the problem.

Any ideas why this is happening?  Thanks in advance.

Steve Jagels

Sr. Programmer / Analyst

(314) 387-5131

sejagels@magellanhealth.com