ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Engel, Gregory A" <GAEn...@Tribune.com>
Subject RE: GUI mapper tool?
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:42:53 GMT
https://sourceforge.net/projects/jasmineide/

The output maps may still require a bit of tweaking and
database support is not universal but it's getting better.
Supports HSQL, Sybase, MySQL that I know of.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Klaene [mailto:mklaene@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 11:37 AM
To: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject: GUI mapper tool?

I read one post where someone has recently attempted
to provide some GUI support for iBatis in an IDE.  Are
there any existing GUI tools that allow you to build
and test SQL Maps, ala James Holme's StrutsConsole?

I think it might be useful: select a driver, enter all
the info for the mapped statement, including
color-coded SQL, and test whether it maps what you
expect.

Just wondering if there's anything out there like that
currently?

Mike