ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject script runner with junit
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:17:27 GMT
Team,

Kind of an OT question but here goes.

Consider the example of a student.  I have a Dao that handles the
select/insert/update/delete ( and many others) of a Student.  I my
junit test case I want to use the ibatis script runner to test these
methods.  At first thought I figured that I would put the
initialization code in the setup() method and the cleanup in the
tearDown().  Problem here it that these method get called for every
test.  So I end up setting up and cleaning the database for every test.

Is there a better way to do this?  Any examples?

Nathan