ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Bolinger, Gregg D" <Gregg.Bolin...@intrustbank.com>
Subject Mapping Complex Properties (Load all properties)
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 20:59:57 GMT

But there aren't other columns for those properties.  Let me explain...
Here is some test code.  T_user and t_issue are tables in a database.
Below that are 2 java files.  This is pseudo code and outlook keeps
correctly cap mistakes so don't poke fun at the bad syntax. :)

t_user
------
User_id
First_name
Last_name

T_issue
--------
Issue_id
User_id

Issue.java
----------
Public class Issue
{
	Private int issueId;
	Private User user;
	//getters and setters
}

User.java
-----------
Public class User
{
	Private int userId;
	Private int firstName;
	Private int lastName;
	//getters and setters
}

When I query for an Issue and return an Issue.java object, I need User
to be populated with the appropriate user for that issue.  Does that
make more sense?

Gregg