ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Bolinger, Gregg D" <Gregg.Bolin...@intrustbank.com>
Subject Mapping Complex Properties (Load all properties)
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 19:49:24 GMT
I have a JavaBean with several properties.  Some of these properties are
other JavaBeans.  Currently with the code I have I can load these
complex properties, however, it is only loading 1 property.  Here is my
file(s)

<resultMap id="get-issue-result"
class="com.intrust.anykey.web.modelbeans.Issue">
        <result property="issueId" column="issue_id"/>
        <result property="dateCreated" column="date_created"
javaType="java.util.Date"/>
        <result property="dateAccepted" column="date_accepted"
javaType="java.util.Date"/>
        <result property="dateResolved" column="date_resolved"
javaType="java.util.Date"/>
        <result property="dateModified" column="date_modified"
javaType="java.util.Date"/>
        <result property="createdByUser.userId"
column="creating_user_id" />
        <result property="issueNumber" column="issue_number"/>
    </resultMap>

    <statement id="getIssue" parameterClass="int"
resultMap="get-issue-result">
        SELECT * FROM t_issue, t_user WHERE creating_user_id = user_id
AND issue_id = #value#
    </statement>

Now, when I run this and in my java code I want to get the information
about the createdByUser which is of a type User.java.  The only property
in User.java that is being populated in userId.  I need also all the
other properties to be populated.  Now, I understand why only 1 property
is being filled in User.java.  But I don't know how to achieve the
desired functionality I need.

Thanks

Gregg