ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Strange problems with Custom Type Handler
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:33:45 GMT
forgot to add my typehandler info..

<typeAlias alias="Frequency" type="reporting.viewer.domain.Frequency"/>
<typeHandler javaType="Frequency"
callback="reporting.viewer.dao.ibatis.FrequencyTypeHandler"/>

package reporting.viewer.dao.ibatis;

import java.sql.*;
import com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.extensions.*;
import reporting.viewer.domain.Frequency;

public class FrequencyTypeHandler implements TypeHandlerCallback {

     public Object getResult(ResultGetter getter) throws SQLException {
         if (getter.wasNull())
             return null;
         return Frequency.get(getter.getInt());
     }

     public void setParameter(ParameterSetter setter, Object parameter)
throws SQLException {
         if (parameter == null) {
             setter.setNull(Types.INTEGER);
         } else {
             Frequency frequency = (Frequency) parameter;
             setter.setInt(frequency.getValue());
         }
     }

     public Object valueOf(String s){
         return s;
     }
}

The really strange thing is that the result map is totally ignoring
this column.  Not even show a null value.