ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Strange problems with Custom Type Handler
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:51:19 GMT
Yes,  It made no difference.

Remember that it DOES work for me on my development machine.  Just not
against my production table.  I am using the same jar's and the same
code just changing the DB url.

NOT WORKING
SQL> desc rv_report_hierarchy;
  ----------------------------------------- --------
----------------------------
  REPORT_ID                                 NOT NULL NUMBER(12)
  PARENT_ID                                          NUMBER(12)
  REPORT_NAME                               NOT NULL VARCHAR2(100)
  FREQUENCY_ID                                       NUMBER(1)
  DESCRIPTION                                        VARCHAR2(1000)
  REPORT_TYPE                               NOT NULL NUMBER(2)
  ARCHIVE_IND                               NOT NULL NUMBER(1)
  BRIO_JOB_ID                                        NUMBER(6)
  POSTED_DATE                                        DATE
  HIERARCHY_CODE                                     VARCHAR2(25)
  REPORT                                             BLOB
  INFOPARTNER_IND                                    NUMBER(1)
  CATEGORY                                           VARCHAR2(30)
  LAST_UPDATE_DATE                                   DATE

WORKING
SQL> desc rv_report_hierarchy;
  ----------------------------------------- --------
----------------------------
  REPORT_ID                                 NOT NULL NUMBER(12)
  PARENT_ID                                          NUMBER(12)
  REPORT_NAME                               NOT NULL VARCHAR2(100)
  FREQUENCY_ID                                       NUMBER(1)
  DESCRIPTION                                        VARCHAR2(1000)
  REPORT_TYPE                               NOT NULL NUMBER(2)
  ARCHIVE_IND                               NOT NULL NUMBER(1)
  INFOPARTNER_IND                                    NUMBER(1)
  BRIO_JOB_ID                                        NUMBER(12)
  POSTED_DATE                                        DATE
  LAST_UPDATE_DATE                                   DATE
  HIERARCHY_CODE                                     VARCHAR2(25)
  REPORT                                             BLOB
  CATEGORY                                           VARCHAR2(100)