ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jan Vissers <Jan.Viss...@cumquat.nl>
Subject Re: IBatis and Oracle stored functions
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:05:56 GMT
For instance:

CallableStatement cstmt = conn.prepareCall("{? = call pkg_refcur.f_refcur(?)}");
cstmt.registerOutParameter(1, OracleTypes.CURSOR);
cstmt.setString(2, i_etype);
cstmt.executeUpdate();
ResultSet rset = ((OracleCallableStatement)cstmt).getCursor(1);

I've seen *part* of an example for a custom type handler, but no real
complete example including call sequence. This would help a great deal!

Thx,
Jan.

--
Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=70>