ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Emiliano Armellin <earmel...@ateikon.com>
Subject Re: Exception using complex properties
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 09:49:54 GMT
Clinton Begin ha scritto:

>Could you send a stack trace?

this is the stack trace:

|2004-12-28 12:28:49,890 WARN
[org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLErrorCodeSQLExceptionTranslator] -
<Unable to translate SQLException with errorCode '0', will now try the
fallback translator>
2004-12-28 12:28:49,900 INFO
[org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLStateSQLExceptionTranslator] -
<Translating SQLException with SQLState 'null' and errorCode '0' and
message [
--- The error occurred in
com/ateikon/internet/bepsstore/dao/ibatis/maps/Product.xml.
--- Check the Product.searchProductResult.
--- The error happened while setting a property on the result object.
--- Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
setting properties of 'Sinto cd MP3 NO memory stick'.  Cause:
java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException]; SQL was [] for task
[SqlMapClient operation]>
2004-12-28 12:28:49,920 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionSynchronizationManager]
- <Retrieved value
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.ConnectionHolder@1262f7c] for key
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.TransactionAwareDataSourceProxy@158aac4]
bound to thread [http-8080-Processor25]>
2004-12-28 12:28:49,930 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.RuleBasedTransactionAttribute]
- <Applying rules to determine whether transaction should rollback on
org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: (SqlMapClient
operation): encountered SQLException [
--- The error occurred in
com/ateikon/internet/bepsstore/dao/ibatis/maps/Product.xml.
--- Check the Product.searchProductResult.
--- The error happened while setting a property on the result object.
--- Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
setting properties of 'Sinto cd MP3 NO memory stick'.  Cause:
java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException]; nested exception is
--- The error occurred in
com/ateikon/internet/bepsstore/dao/ibatis/maps/Product.xml.
--- Check the Product.searchProductResult.
--- The error happened while setting a property on the result object.
--- Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
setting properties of 'Sinto cd MP3 NO memory stick'.  Cause:
java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException>
2004-12-28 12:28:49,950 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.RuleBasedTransactionAttribute]
- <Winning rollback rule is: null>
2004-12-28 12:28:49,960 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.RuleBasedTransactionAttribute]
- <No relevant rollback rule found: applying superclass default>
2004-12-28 12:28:49,960 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor] -
<Invoking rollback for transaction on method 'searchProductList' in
class [com.ateikon.internet.bepsstore.domain.logic.BepsStoreFacade] due
to throwable [org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException:
(SqlMapClient operation): encountered SQLException [

in Product.xml I've got a resultMap with this:

|<result property="cdrifart" column="cdrifart"/>|
|<result property="countKitCompRif" column="cdrifart"
select="checkKitCompRif" nullValue="0"/>

|where *cdrifart* is a String and the column field value is sometimes
*null* and gives the exception (I don't know why it writes |Error
setting properties of 'Sinto cd MP3 NO memory stick'| it seems a wrong
message||, there are no exceptions writing this properties without
|property="countKitCompRif"| mapping)

|checkKitCompRif |is simply a select count and |countKitCompRif |an int
value

DB: Oracle 8.1.7

hope it helps

--