ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Prashanth Sukumaran <prashanthsukuma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: selectKey problem
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:59:08 GMT
Hi Nathan,

Have you tried P6Spy.  That can be your best friend for such issues.  It is very easy to install
and it shows you exactly the query that is executed at runtime.

It won't take you more than an hour to set it up and get it working.  For Jakarta Tomcat i
took
like 10-15 mins to get it up and running.

It can be configured for
JBoss 2.x ,JBoss 3.x ,Orion ,Jakarta Tomcat
JOnAS EJB ,BEA WebLogic ,BEA WebLogic Portal
BEA WebLogic Server ,BEA WebLogic
ATG Dynamo ,Sun iPlanet
IBM WebSphere,Caucho Resin

Take a look at this http://www.p6spy.com/documentation/index.htm