ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Prashanth Sukumaran <prashanthsukuma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Strange problems with Custom Type Handler
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:14:53 GMT
Hi Nathan,

If it is working on development and not working on Prod, then it must be a deployment issue.
It is possible that you have not deployed all the files. You may be looking at the wrong thing
or
the wrong version of your code.

Usually in an enterprise the developers have full access to the development and we make the
usually ftp some files instead of a full deployment and when it is deployed in prod we always
follow the correct practices.

Do look if you are missing something.  Try doing a full install.  May be it will fix the issue.

If you have already done this, then :-(.

Thanks
Prashanth.