ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "bittergeek" <bitterg...@lycos.co.uk>
Subject Null value of Date property can not be passed to Stored Procedure
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:29:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm using MS SQL Server.

1. I have a javabean with Date properties. When those properties have null
values, I will get java exceptions by calling stored procedure using them as
parameters (I have to use stored procedure, otherwise I can use ISNOTNULL to
avoid passing null values to database). I tried parameterClass and
parameterMap (Date vs. DATETIME), both failed.

Do I have to set Date property to some value before passing it to JDBC
dirver? If so, what value should I set?

2. parameter element of parameterMap has NULLVALUE and NULL properties. If I
set the NULLVALUE of a Date property to "000-00-00 00:00:00.000", can this
be mapped to a DATETIME column?

Thank you very much!

bqiao