ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Prashanth Sukumaran <prashanthsukuma...@yahoo.com>
Subject How come the float value does not get into my Bean
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:15:19 GMT
Hi,

I am trying is very simple query.  How come the float values does not get into my bean.
What is it that i am doing wrong here?

I am using p6spy to see the query and the result of the query.  This is the output i am seeing.
|resultset|select 38.01 avghlr, 4 yearId, 1406 shopId from dual
|shopId = 1406, yearId = 4

I am seeing shopId and yearId only and not the avghlr.

Thanks
Prashanth.

  <typeAlias alias="avgHourlyLaborRateClass"
type="com.wirelessmob.dataaccess.beans.pci.AvgHourlyLaborRate"/>

  <resultMap id="avgHourlyLaborRateResult" class="avgHourlyLaborRateClass">
		<result property="shopId" column="shopId"/>
		<result property="yearId" column="yearId"/>
		<result property="averageHourlyLaborRate" column="avghlr" javaType="float"/>
  </resultMap>

  <select id="getAverageHourlyLaborRate" resultMap="avgHourlyLaborRateResult"
parameterClass="map">
  		select 38.01 avghlr, 4 yearId, 1406 shopId from dual
  </select>

/**
 *
 * @author Prashanth Sukumaran
 * @version $Revision: 1.0 $ $Date: Jan 18, 2005 6:14:00 PM $
 *
 */
public class AvgHourlyLaborRate {

    private int yearId;
    private int shopId;
    private float averageHourlyLaborRate;

	/**
	 * @return Returns the averageHourlyLaborRate.
	 */
	public float getAverageHourlyLaborRate() {
		return averageHourlyLaborRate;
	}
	/**
	 * @param averageHourlyLaborRate The averageHourlyLaborRate to set.
	 */
	public void setAverageHourlyLaborRate(float averageHourlyLaborRate) {
		this.averageHourlyLaborRate = averageHourlyLaborRate;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the shopId.
	 */