ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Prashanth Sukumaran <prashanthsukuma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: change in property value inside <select/>
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:34:56 GMT
Hi Nilesh,

I have a UI Layer with its own set of beans(Form Beans) and a DAO layer with its own set of
beans.
 In my dao layer beans  i do it this way,

See the getUserFirstName() method.

/**
 *
 * @author Prashanth Sukumaran
 * @version $Revision: 1.3 $ $Date: 2004/11/08 22:24:48 $
 */
public class SearchUserBean {

    private String userInternal;
    private int userLevelId;
    private String userFirstName;
    private String userLastName;
    private String userName;
    private int userNameOptn;
    private int userLNameOptn;
    private int userFNameOptn;
    private int userLevelOptn;
    private int userInternalOptn;

    /**
     *  Default Constructor.
     */
    public SearchUserBean() {
    	userInternal = "";
    	userFirstName = "";
    	userLastName = "";
    	userName = "";
    }

    /**
     * @return Returns the userFirstName.
     */
    public String getUserFirstName() {
    	if (userFNameOptn == Constants.BEGINS_WITH) {	// Begins With
    		return userFirstName + "%";
    	}else if (userFNameOptn == Constants.CONTAINS) { // Contains
    		return "%" + userFirstName + "%";
    	}
        return userFirstName;
    }
    /**
     * @param userFirstName The userFirstName to set.
     */
    public void setUserFirstName(String userFirstName) {
        this.userFirstName = userFirstName;
    }
    /**
     * @return Returns the userInternal.
     */
    public String getUserInternal() {
        return userInternal;
    }
    /**
     * @param userInternal The userInternal to set.
     */
    public void setUserInternal(String userInternal) {
        this.userInternal = userInternal;
    }
    /**
     * @return Returns the userLastName.
     */
    public String getUserLastName() {
    	if (userLNameOptn == Constants.BEGINS_WITH) {	// Begins With
    		return userLastName + "%";
    	}else if (userLNameOptn == Constants.CONTAINS) { // Contains
    		return "%" + userLastName + "%";
    	}
        return userLastName;
    }
    /**
     * @param userLastName The userLastName to set.
     */
    public void setUserLastName(String userLastName) {
        this.userLastName = userLastName;
    }
    /**
     * @return Returns the userName.
     */
    public String getUserName() {
    	if (userNameOptn == Constants.BEGINS_WITH) {	// Begins With
    		return userName + "%";
    	}else if (userNameOptn == Constants.CONTAINS) { // Contains
    		return "%" + userName + "%";
    	}
        return userName;
    }
    /**
     * @param userName The userName to set.
     */
    public void setUserName(String userName) {
        this.userName = userName;
    }

	/**
	 * @return Returns the userFNameOptn.
	 */
	public int getUserFNameOptn() {
		return userFNameOptn;
	}
	/**
	 * @param userFNameOptn The userFNameOptn to set.
	 */
	public void setUserFNameOptn(int userFNameOptn) {
		this.userFNameOptn = userFNameOptn;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the userInternalOptn.
	 */
	public int getUserInternalOptn() {
		return userInternalOptn;
	}
	/**
	 * @param userInternalOptn The userInternalOptn to set.
	 */
	public void setUserInternalOptn(int userInternalOptn) {
		this.userInternalOptn = userInternalOptn;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the userLevelOptn.
	 */
	public int getUserLevelOptn() {
		return userLevelOptn;
	}
	/**
	 * @param userLevelOptn The userLevelOptn to set.
	 */
	public void setUserLevelOptn(int userLevelOptn) {
		this.userLevelOptn = userLevelOptn;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the userLNameOptn.
	 */
	public int getUserLNameOptn() {
		return userLNameOptn;
	}
	/**
	 * @param userLNameOptn The userLNameOptn to set.
	 */
	public void setUserLNameOptn(int userLNameOptn) {
		this.userLNameOptn = userLNameOptn;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the userNameOptn.
	 */
	public int getUserNameOptn() {
		return userNameOptn;
	}
	/**
	 * @param userNameOptn The userNameOptn to set.
	 */
	public void setUserNameOptn(int userNameOptn) {
		this.userNameOptn = userNameOptn;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the userLevelId.
	 */
	public int getUserLevelId() {
		return userLevelId;
	}
	/**
	 * @param userLevelId The userLevelId to set.
	 */
	public void setUserLevelId(int userLevelId) {
		this.userLevelId = userLevelId;
	}
}

Hope this helps,