ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Prashanth Sukumaran <prashanthsukuma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: why delete by date not working?
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:55:25 GMT
Hi Philip,

The best way to fix this problem is to see what the actual SQL is.
I suggest you try to setup P6Spy.  I feel that P6Spy should be the defacto SQL snooper for
any
project.  The best part is it tells you the dynamic sql and also the sql after the substitution.

It can get any better than that.  There are also other sub project that have spawned using
p6spy.
It has saved me a lot of time.

It is also very easy to setup.  Take a look at it.  http://www.p6spy.com/

- Prashanth