ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Prashanth Sukumaran <prashanthsukuma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: NestedSQLException
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:46:03 GMT
Hi Kris,

I am attaching more of the exception i missed out last time.

Thanks

Prashanth.
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- The error occurred in com/wirelessmob/solutions/dataaccess/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/Shop.xml.

--- Check the Shop.shopResult.
--- The error happened while setting a property on the result object.
--- Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error setting properties of
'com.wirelessmob.solutions.dataaccess.beans.Shop@187d27e'.  Cause: java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error setting properties of
'com.wirelessmob.solutions.dataaccess.beans.Shop@187d27e'.  Cause: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryWithCallback(GeneralStatement.java:183)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryForObject(GeneralStatement.java:99)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:348)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:333)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForObject(SqlMapSessionImpl.java:82)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.queryForObject(SqlMapClientImpl.java:57)
	at com.ibatis.dao.client.template.SqlMapDaoTemplate.queryForObject(SqlMapDaoTemplate.java:162)
	... 24 more
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error setting properties of
'com.wirelessmob.solutions.dataaccess.beans.Shop@187d27e'.  Cause: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.accessplan.PropertyAccessPlan.setProperties(PropertyAccessPlan.java:51)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.exchange.JavaBeanDataExchange.setData(JavaBeanDataExchange.java:109)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.BasicResultMap.setResultObjectValues(BasicResultMap.java:168)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.RowHandlerCallback.handleResultObject(RowHandlerCallback.java:47)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.handleResults(SqlExecutor.java:302)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.executeQuery(SqlExecutor.java:146)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.sqlExecuteQuery(GeneralStatement.java:200)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryWithCallback(GeneralStatement.java:168)
	... 30 more
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.accessplan.PropertyAccessPlan.setProperties(PropertyAccessPlan.java:45)