ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Prashanth Sukumaran <prashanthsukuma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: NestedSQLException
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:36:16 GMT
Hi Kris,

Thanks for replying.

It is just a simple POJO.  I created it using eclipse "Generate getters and setters".
I am pasting the bean here. I have p6spy enabled, I see that the SQL Query is returning exactly
one row.  The <result-map> is a one to one mapping of the column name to the bean fields.

I am not defining what the "null" column value should be treated as.  But that is not required
right.  Also i feel the problem is with the "int" being mapped to "NULL".

Hasn't anybody had this error?????   :-(

Thanks
Prashanth.

/*
 * Created on Oct 7, 2004
 *
 * TODO To change the template for this generated file go to
 * Window - Preferences - Java - Code Style - Code Templates
 */
package com.wirelessmob.solutions.dataaccess.beans;

import java.util.List;

/**
 * @author Prashanth Sukumaran
 *
 * TODO To change the template for this generated type comment go to
 * Window - Preferences - Java - Code Style - Code Templates
 */
public class Shop {

	private int shopId;
	private String shopName;
	private String shopStreetAddress1;
	private String shopStreetAddress2;
	private String shopCity;
	private String stateId;
	private String shopZipCode;
	private String shopPhone;
	private String shopContact;
	private String shopContactEmail;

	private int multiShopLocationId;
	private int multiShopHeadquarters;
	private int shopTypeId;
	private int dealerType;
	private int dealerGroupId;
	private int affiliationId;
	private int groups20Id;
	private String primaryDistName;
	private String primaryDistCity;
	private String primaryDistPhone;
	private String primaryDistStateCd;

	private String[] franchiseLinesIds;
	private String[] paintBrandsIds;
	private String franchiseLinesNames;
	private String paintBrandNames;
	private List sponsorDealers;
	private String sdIds;
        private String salesRep;

	private int shopHeadquarters;
	private String otherMultiShopLocation;
	private String otherFranchiseLines;
	private String otherDealerGroup;
	private String otherPaintBrands;
	private String other20GroupsId;
	private String otherAffiliation;
	private String createdBy;
	private java.sql.Date createdDate;
	private String modifiedBy;
	private java.sql.Date modifiedDate;

	public Shop() {
		createdDate = new java.sql.Date(System.currentTimeMillis());
		modifiedDate = new java.sql.Date(System.currentTimeMillis());
	}

	/**
	 * @return Returns the createdBy.
	 */
	public String getCreatedBy() {
		return createdBy;
	}
	/**
	 * @param createdBy The createdBy to set.
	 */
	public void setCreatedBy(String createdBy) {
		this.createdBy = createdBy;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the createdDate.
	 */
	public java.sql.Date getCreatedDate() {
		return createdDate;
	}
	/**
	 * @param createdDate The createdDate to set.
	 */
	public void setCreatedDate(java.sql.Date createdDate) {
		this.createdDate = createdDate;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the modifiedBy.
	 */
	public String getModifiedBy() {
		return modifiedBy;
	}
	/**
	 * @param modifiedBy The modifiedBy to set.
	 */
	public void setModifiedBy(String modifiedBy) {
		this.modifiedBy = modifiedBy;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the modifiedDate.
	 */
	public java.sql.Date getModifiedDate() {
		return modifiedDate;
	}
	/**
	 * @param modifiedDate The modifiedDate to set.
	 */
	public void setModifiedDate(java.sql.Date modifiedDate) {
		this.modifiedDate = modifiedDate;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the paintBrandNames.
	 */
	public String getPaintBrandNames() {
		return paintBrandNames;
	}
	/**
	 * @param paintBrandNames The paintBrandNames to set.
	 */
	public void setPaintBrandNames(String paintBrandNames) {
		this.paintBrandNames = paintBrandNames;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the franchiseLinesNames.
	 */
	public String getFranchiseLinesNames() {
		return franchiseLinesNames;
	}
	/**
	 * @param franchiseLinesNames The franchiseLinesNames to set.
	 */
	public void setFranchiseLinesNames(String franchiseLinesNames) {
		this.franchiseLinesNames = franchiseLinesNames;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the sdIds.
	 */
	public String getSdIds() {
		return sdIds;
	}
	/**
	 * @param sdIds The sdIds to set.
	 */
	public void setSdIds(String sdIds) {
		this.sdIds = sdIds;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the sponsorDealers.
	 */
	public List getSponsorDealers() {
		return sponsorDealers;
	}
	/**
	 * @param sponsorDealers The sponsorDealers to set.
	 */
	public void setSponsorDealers(List sponsorDealers) {
		this.sponsorDealers = sponsorDealers;
	}

	/**
     * @return Returns the shopId.
     */
    public int getShopId() {
        return shopId;
    }
    /**
     * @param shopId The shopId to set.
     */
    public void setShopId(int shopId) {
        this.shopId = shopId;
    }
	/**
	 * @return Returns the shopName.
	 */
	public String getShopName() {
		return shopName;
	}
	/**
	 * @param shopName The shopName to set.
	 */
	public void setShopName(String shopName) {
		this.shopName = shopName;
	}

    /**
	 * @return Returns the affiliationId.
     */
	public int getAffiliationId() {
		return affiliationId;
    }
    /**
	 * @param affiliationId The affiliationId to set.
     */
	public void setAffiliationId(int affiliationId) {
		this.affiliationId = affiliationId;
    }
    /**
	 * @return Returns the dealerGroupId.
     */
	public int getDealerGroupId() {
		return dealerGroupId;
    }
    /**
	 * @param dealerGroupId The dealerGroupId to set.
     */
	public void setDealerGroupId(int dealerGroupId) {
		this.dealerGroupId = dealerGroupId;
    }
    /**
	 * @return Returns the dealerType.
     */
	public int getDealerType() {
		return dealerType;
    }
    /**
	 * @param dealerType The dealerType to set.
     */
	public void setDealerType(int dealerType) {
		this.dealerType = dealerType;
    }

    /**
	 * @return Returns the franchiseLinesIds.
     */
	public String[] getFranchiseLinesIds() {
		return franchiseLinesIds;
    }
    /**
	 * @param franchiseLinesIds The franchiseLinesIds to set.
     */
	public void setFranchiseLinesIds(String[] franchiseLinesIds) {
		this.franchiseLinesIds = franchiseLinesIds;
    }
    /**
	 * @return Returns the groups20Id.
     */
	public int getGroups20Id() {
		return groups20Id;
    }
    /**
	 * @param groups20Id The groups20Id to set.
     */
	public void setGroups20Id(int groups20Id) {
		this.groups20Id = groups20Id;
    }
    /**
	 * @return Returns the multiShopHeadquarters.
     */
	public int getMultiShopHeadquarters() {
		return multiShopHeadquarters;
    }
    /**
	 * @param multiShopHeadquarters The multiShopHeadquarters to set.
     */
	public void setMultiShopHeadquarters(int multiShopHeadquarters) {
		this.multiShopHeadquarters = multiShopHeadquarters;
    }
    /**
	 * @return Returns the multiShopLocationId.
     */
	public int getMultiShopLocationId() {
		return multiShopLocationId;
    }
    /**
	 * @param multiShopLocationId The multiShopLocationId to set.
     */
	public void setMultiShopLocationId(int multiShopLocationId) {
		this.multiShopLocationId = multiShopLocationId;
    }
    /**
	 * @return Returns the paintBrandsIds.
     */
	public String[] getPaintBrandsIds() {
		return paintBrandsIds;
    }
    /**
	 * @param paintBrandsIds The paintBrandsIds to set.
     */
	public void setPaintBrandsIds(String[] paintBrandsIds) {
		this.paintBrandsIds = paintBrandsIds;
    }
    /**
	 * @return Returns the primaryDistCity.
     */
	public String getPrimaryDistCity() {
		return primaryDistCity;
    }
    /**
	 * @param primaryDistCity The primaryDistCity to set.
     */
	public void setPrimaryDistCity(String primaryDistCity) {
		this.primaryDistCity = primaryDistCity;
    }
    /**
	 * @return Returns the primaryDistName.
     */
	public String getPrimaryDistName() {
		return primaryDistName;
    }
    /**
	 * @param primaryDistName The primaryDistName to set.
     */
	public void setPrimaryDistName(String primaryDistName) {
		this.primaryDistName = primaryDistName;
    }
    /**
	 * @return Returns the primaryDistPhone.
     */
	public String getPrimaryDistPhone() {
		return primaryDistPhone;
    }
    /**
	 * @param primaryDistPhone The primaryDistPhone to set.
     */
	public void setPrimaryDistPhone(String primaryDistPhone) {
		this.primaryDistPhone = primaryDistPhone;
    }
    /**
	 * @return Returns the primaryDistStateCd.
     */
	public String getPrimaryDistStateCd() {
		return primaryDistStateCd;
	}
	/**
	 * @param primaryDistStateCd The primaryDistStateCd to set.
	 */
	public void setPrimaryDistStateCd(String primaryDistStateCd) {
		this.primaryDistStateCd = primaryDistStateCd;
    }
    /**
     * @return Returns the shopCity.
     */
    public String getShopCity() {
        return shopCity;
    }
    /**
     * @param shopCity The shopCity to set.
     */
    public void setShopCity(String shopCity) {
        this.shopCity = shopCity;
    }
    /**
     * @return Returns the shopContact.
     */
    public String getShopContact() {
        return shopContact;
    }
    /**
     * @param shopContact The shopContact to set.
     */
    public void setShopContact(String shopContact) {
        this.shopContact = shopContact;
    }
    /**
	 * @return Returns the shopContactEmail.
	 */
	public String getShopContactEmail() {
		return shopContactEmail;
	}
	/**
	 * @param shopContactEmail The shopContactEmail to set.
	 */
	public void setShopContactEmail(String shopContactEmail) {
		this.shopContactEmail = shopContactEmail;
	}

    /**
     * @return Returns the shopPhone.
     */
    public String getShopPhone() {
        return shopPhone;
    }
    /**
     * @param shopPhone The shopPhone to set.
     */
    public void setShopPhone(String shopPhone) {
        this.shopPhone = shopPhone;
    }
    /**
	 * @return Returns the shopStateCd.
	 */
	public String getStateId() {
		return stateId;
	}
	/**
	 * @param shopStateCd The shopStateCd to set.
	 */
	public void setStateId(String stateId) {
		this.stateId = stateId;
	}
	/**
     * @return Returns the shopStreetAddress1.
     */
    public String getShopStreetAddress1() {
        return shopStreetAddress1;
    }
    /**
     * @param shopStreetAddress1 The shopStreetAddress1 to set.
     */
    public void setShopStreetAddress1(String shopStreetAddress1) {
        this.shopStreetAddress1 = shopStreetAddress1;
    }
    /**
     * @return Returns the shopStreetAddress2.
     */
    public String getShopStreetAddress2() {
        return shopStreetAddress2;
    }
    /**
     * @param shopStreetAddress2 The shopStreetAddress2 to set.
     */
    public void setShopStreetAddress2(String shopStreetAddress2) {
        this.shopStreetAddress2 = shopStreetAddress2;
    }
    /**
     * @return Returns the shopTypeId.
     */
    public int getShopTypeId() {
        return shopTypeId;
    }
    /**
     * @param shopTypeId The shopTypeId to set.
     */
    public void setShopTypeId(int shopTypeId) {
        this.shopTypeId = shopTypeId;
    }
    /**
     * @return Returns the shopZipCode.
     */
    public String getShopZipCode() {
        return shopZipCode;
    }
    /**
     * @param shopZipCode The shopZipCode to set.
     */
    public void setShopZipCode(String shopZipCode) {
        this.shopZipCode = shopZipCode;
    }
	/**
	 * @return Returns the other20GroupsId.
	 */
	public String getOther20GroupsId() {
		return other20GroupsId;
	}
	/**
	 * @param other20GroupsId The other20GroupsId to set.
	 */
	public void setOther20GroupsId(String other20GroupsId) {
		this.other20GroupsId = other20GroupsId;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the otherAffiliation.
	 */
	public String getOtherAffiliation() {
		return otherAffiliation;
	}
	/**
	 * @param otherAffiliation The otherAffiliation to set.
	 */
	public void setOtherAffiliation(String otherAffiliation) {
		this.otherAffiliation = otherAffiliation;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the otherDealerGroup.
	 */
	public String getOtherDealerGroup() {
		return otherDealerGroup;
	}
	/**
	 * @param otherDealerGroup The otherDealerGroup to set.
	 */
	public void setOtherDealerGroup(String otherDealerGroup) {
		this.otherDealerGroup = otherDealerGroup;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the otherFranchiseLines.
	 */
	public String getOtherFranchiseLines() {
		return otherFranchiseLines;
	}
	/**
	 * @param otherFranchiseLines The otherFranchiseLines to set.
	 */
	public void setOtherFranchiseLines(String otherFranchiseLines) {
		this.otherFranchiseLines = otherFranchiseLines;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the otherMultiShopLocation.
	 */
	public String getOtherMultiShopLocation() {
		return otherMultiShopLocation;
	}
	/**
	 * @param otherMultiShopLocation The otherMultiShopLocation to set.
	 */
	public void setOtherMultiShopLocation(String otherMultiShopLocation) {
		this.otherMultiShopLocation = otherMultiShopLocation;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the otherPaintBrands.
	 */
	public String getOtherPaintBrands() {
		return otherPaintBrands;
	}
	/**
	 * @param otherPaintBrands The otherPaintBrands to set.
	 */
	public void setOtherPaintBrands(String otherPaintBrands) {
		this.otherPaintBrands = otherPaintBrands;
	}
	/**
	 * @return Returns the shopHeadquarters.
	 */
	public int getShopHeadquarters() {
		return shopHeadquarters;
	}
	/**
	 * @param shopHeadquarters The shopHeadquarters to set.
	 */
	public void setShopHeadquarters(int shopHeadquarters) {
		this.shopHeadquarters = shopHeadquarters;
	}

	/**
	 * @return Returns the salesRep.
	 */
	public String getSalesRep() {
		return salesRep;
	}
	/**
	 * @param salesRep The salesRep to set.
	 */
	public void setSalesRep(String salesRep) {
		this.salesRep = salesRep;
	}
}

--- Kris Jenkins <krisajenkins@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hey Prashanth,
>
> Can we see the code for Shop.java?
>
> Kris
>
> Prashanth Sukumaran wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I am getting the following NestedSQLException.  I think the problem is due to some
null values
> >stored in the database.  Why should there be a Null Pointer Exception while setting
the data
> into
> >the bean that i have passed?
> >
> >Has anybody got a similar error.  I am also pasting the sql definition here.
> >
> >Thanks a lot
> >
> >Prashanth
> >
> >PS:  IBatis is awsome.  I love everything about the way it is done and way it helps
me to write
> >clean code.  The XML representatioin of the SQL is the best.  I don't like to have
SQL in my
> Java
> >Code. Even though you will be adding new enhancements to iBatis, please keep this
XML