ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Alexandre Nunes <amartinsnu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis and Weblogic
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:51:10 GMT
And what if, i have an another application in the same server instance
that, if i put these JARS (xerces.jar and xercesImpl.jar) before the
weblogic.jar, this application fails.....
How could i force my app to use the xerces jars that are inside my
app, or in another place, and not use the weblogic.jar 's one.
weblogic.jar has xerces classes inside it....

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:15:50 -0800 (PST), Prashanth Sukumaran
<prashanthsukumaran@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Alexandre,
>
> I am just guessing but do try this one out.
>
> Looks like the DAOConfig is trying to load the config xml file for ibatis.  During that
time it is
> trying a Class.forName("DeferredCommentImpl").  This should actually be the one in Apache
Xerces.