ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: support needed
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:36:23 GMT
Rahesh,

You need to find the foot cause of this exception.  It will not be in
the same stack trace.  Some exception occurred before the web page was
actually hit.  The exception will appear earlier in the log.

Clinton

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Exception creating bean of class
com.ibatis.jpetstore.presentation.CatalogBean: {1}
       at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:248)
       at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
       at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)