ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: session leak in ibatis 2.0.8
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2005 03:39:58 GMT
Sorry, I cannot recreate this behaviour.  iBATIS certainly DOES close
all resources, including the session.  I've verified this in response
to your report.  The code you posted from the 1.x to 2.x conversion is
clearly incorrect, so you know what to do with that.  Otherwise, I
cannot recreate the problem you describe.

Clinton