ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Adrian Harrison" <adrianharrison...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Is this possible in iBatis?
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:57:28 GMT
I have an EAR (PRDApp) containing several EJB's & a single WAR file.

I have a prd.system.properties file that currently contains the data source
name iBatis use's to get a connection from a Weblogic connection pool.

i.e

datasourcename=PRDDataSource

So my sql-map-config.xml file looks something like this -

	<sqlMapConfig>

  		<properties resource = "prd.system.properties" />

		.
		.
		<transactionManager type="EXTERNAL">
			<dataSource type="JNDI">
				<property name="DBFullJndiContext"
value="${datasourcename}"/>
			</dataSource>
		</transactionManager>

This works fine but I want to use this file to contain other settings used
by other modules. So I've placed it in the App directory but changing the
line to -

	<properties resource = "./applications/PRDApp/system.properties" />

but this produces -

	javax.ejb.EJBException: Error in ejbCreate::
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	.
	Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not initialize
DaoConfig.  Cause: 	com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while
configuring DaoManager.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There was an error while building
the SqlMap instance.
	--- The error occurred in
./applications/PRDApp/prd.system.properties.
	--- The error occurred while loading global properties.
	--- Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: Error loading
properties.  Cause: 	java.io.IOException: Could not find resource
./applications/PRDApp/prd.system.properties
	.

Is it possible to get iBatis to use this file? if so any ideas what the
resource line should be?

Many thanks

harry