ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <Larry.Mead...@plumcreek.com>
Subject Re: Connecting using User's Credentials
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:56:05 GMT
This can be done, and being the guy who wrote the code to do, I would
*strongly* advocate *not* doing it.

Essentially, you need to set up a connection pool per user. There is a
package to do it in CVS using proxool, but it is not supported.

Larry

>>> bdruth@gmail.com 12/21/04 8:09 AM >>>
Yes, there is a previous example of how to do this, I believe it is on
the old SourceForge forum, if I'm not mistaken. I'll go search for the
link to the particular thread if I can find it.

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:58:18 -0600, stevem@teamics.com
<stevem@teamics.com> wrote:

> I'm using the ibatis DAO framework and SQLMapping to develop a web
> application and it is working great.  I used Hibernate on the last
project,
> but the client insisted on having more control over the SQL.
SQLMapping