ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <Larry.Mead...@plumcreek.com>
Subject Re: Can I encode <sqlMap> elements directly into sql-map-config.xml?
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:29:15 GMT
You could put them all in a single sqlmap.xml file.

IMO, this is not a good approach, especially if you are working in a
team environment...but you can do it if you want to.

They cannot be put in the sqlmap config file though.

Larry

>>> <crarmor-ibatis@yahoo.com> 12/13/04 11:57 AM >>>
I'm really interested in using SqlMaps, but am
reticent to use it with the onerous requirement of
creating separate XML configuration files for EACH of
my persistent JavaBeans. This requirement is also one
of the things that turns me off about
Hibernate...sigh...

Is there a setting where I can group all my <sqlMap>
elements into a single sql-map.xml file, or, even
better, but them all into my sql-map-config.xml file?

Thanks!
crarmor