ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <Larry.Mead...@plumcreek.com>
Subject Re: oscache config file (oscache.properties)
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 15:32:44 GMT
I have never used OSCache, but it looks like when we create the
GeneralCacheAdministrator, we can pass it a Properties object.

If we add two optional properties for "configUrl" (absolute location)
and "configResource" (classpath location) we could load the properties
and pass them in that way.

Larry

>>> clinton.begin@gmail.com 12/03/04 7:43 AM >>>
You'll have to check the OSCache docs.  If there is a way, we can
provide an interface or configuration option to it.

Clinton

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:32:42 +0100, Erich Roncarolo
<erich-roncarolo@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Hi!
> There is a way to set the place where oscache.properties is?
> Only if I put it in the classpath oscache seems work, but I don't like
it very much. I'd prefer to put oscache.properties in my conf directory.