ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are there any ways to view the SQL mapping statements?
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:50:05 GMT
You'll need to use $campusCode$ to use the literal value, otherwise
iBATIS will quote the string, which won't work. This doesn't directly
answer your question, but it should solve your problem :)

To answer your question, yes, you can use log4j to view the SQL
statements that are sent to the database. The iBATIS documentation
contains information on how to set this up, and of course the log4j
website and the commons-logging documentation (which is what iBATIS
uses) will be your friends.

I've also heard a product called P6spy mentioned which does this at
the JDBC driver level, if I'm not mistaken. I don't have any
experience with it, tho.

Regards,
Brice