ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From rohit.vo...@tcs.com
Subject Re: Warning messages coming while using Log4j
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:31:16 GMT

Hi,

        Another module of mine is using Log4j, so can't remove it.
        I looked up the following log4j.properties file in my application
starting class :

# Global logging configuration
log4j.rootLogger=ERROR, stdout
# SqlMap logging configuration...
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.ScriptRunner=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientDelegate=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.java.sql.Connection=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.java.sql.Statement=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=DEBUG
# Console output...
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p [%t] - %m%n

        and still same warning message is coming.
This warning message somes when insert is being made.

Rohit Vohra
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
C - 56, Phase 2
Noida,Uttar Pradesh
India
Mailto: rohit.vohra@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Kris Jenkins <krisajenkins@yahoo.co.uk>
12/14/04 04:00 PM

rohit.vohra@tcs.com
cc
Brandon Goodin <brandon.goodin@gmail.com>,
ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject
Re: Warning messages coming while using Log4j

rohit.vohra@tcs.com wrote:

> I've not configured Log4j to be used for logging messages. And I also
> don't want to log messages.
> I'm plainly using IBatis, but am getting this warning message.

Try removing the log4j-xxx.jar from your classpath.

HTH,
Kris

--
Kris Jenkins
Email:  kris@jenkster.com

ForwardSourceID:NT00006352

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may
contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained
in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited and any violation
thereof would possibly attract penal action.   If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments. TCS accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email
or its attachments due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption or unauthorized
access/use.