ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From rohit.vo...@tcs.com
Subject Re: Warning messages coming while using Log4j
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:15:21 GMT

It works..
Thanks a bunch...

Rohit Vohra
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
C - 56, Phase 2
Noida,Uttar Pradesh
India
Mailto: rohit.vohra@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Kris Jenkins <krisajenkins@yahoo.co.uk>
12/14/04 05:11 PM

rohit.vohra@tcs.com
cc
ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject
Re: Warning messages coming while using Log4j

rohit.vohra@tcs.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         Another module of mine is using Log4j, so can't remove it.
>         I looked up the following log4j.properties file in my
> application starting class :

Ah.  So you are using log4j, you just want to keep it quiet about
iBatis-related stuff?  Try adding this:

log4j.logger.java.sql=WARN
log4j.logger.com.ibatis=WARN

(I /think/ the syntax is right here, but I use the XML format myself.
YMMV)

HTH,
Kris

--
Kris Jenkins
Email:  kris@jenkster.com

ForwardSourceID:NT00006366

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may
contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained
in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited and any violation
thereof would possibly attract penal action.   If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments. TCS accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email
or its attachments due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption or unauthorized
access/use.