ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From rohit.vo...@tcs.com
Subject Re: Warning messages coming while using Log4j
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:38:15 GMT

Hi..

        I'm not using any configuration file.
        I'm not able to configure the Log4j properties file as explained
in the docs.

Rohit Vohra
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
C - 56, Phase 2
Noida,Uttar Pradesh
India
Mailto: rohit.vohra@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Brandon Goodin <brandon.goodin@gmail.com>
12/14/04 03:05 PM

Please respond to
Brandon Goodin <brandon.goodin@gmail.com>

"rohit.vohra@tcs.com" <rohit.vohra@tcs.com>
cc
ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject
Re: Warning messages coming while using Log4j

Please post your configuration.

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:48:37 +0530, rohit.vohra@tcs.com
<rohit.vohra@tcs.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         When working with IBatis SQLMaps, I'm getting the following
warning
> message everytime ...
>
>         log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
> (java.sql.Connection).
>         log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
>
>         I'm not able to get what extra settings need to be done.....I'm
> using IBatis version 2.0.3 Build#333 and Log4j version 1.2.8.
>         I have seen the settings for Lo4j configuration but am not able
> work upon with it.
>
>         Please help.
>
> Thanks,
> Rohit

>  Rohit Vohra
>  Tata Consultancy Services Limited
>  C - 56, Phase 2
>  Noida,Uttar Pradesh
>  India
>  Mailto: rohit.vohra@tcs.com
>  Website: http://www.tcs.com
> DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or
> attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you
> are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review,
> distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this
> e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited and any
> violation thereof would possibly attract penal action. If you have
received
> this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or
telephone
> and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.
TCS
> accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its
attachments
> due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption or unauthorized
> access/use.

ForwardSourceID:NT0000631A