ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From rohit.vo...@tcs.com
Subject Re: Warning messages coming while using Log4j
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:55:21 GMT

I've not configured Log4j to be used for logging messages. And I also 
don't want to log messages.
I'm plainly using IBatis, but am getting this warning message.



Rohit Vohra
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
C - 56, Phase 2
Noida,Uttar Pradesh
India
Mailto: rohit.vohra@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com



Brandon Goodin <brandon.goodin@gmail.com> 
12/14/04 03:16 PM

Please respond to
Brandon Goodin <brandon.goodin@gmail.com>


To
"rohit.vohra@tcs.com" <rohit.vohra@tcs.com>
cc
ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject
Re: Warning messages coming while using Log4j






Are you saying that you are not using log4j and want to get rid of the
appenders message that is appearing? Sorry, but i don't completely
understand what you are asking for.

Brandon


On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:08:15 +0530, rohit.vohra@tcs.com
<rohit.vohra@tcs.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi.. 
> 
>         I'm not using any configuration file. 
>         I'm not able to configure the Log4j properties file as explained 
in
> the docs. 
> 
>  Rohit Vohra
>  Tata Consultancy Services Limited
>  C - 56, Phase 2
>  Noida,Uttar Pradesh
>  India
>  Mailto: rohit.vohra@tcs.com
>  Website: http://www.tcs.com 
> 
> 
> 
>  Brandon Goodin <brandon.goodin@gmail.com> 
> 
> 12/14/04 03:05 PM 
> 
> 
> Please respond to
>  Brandon Goodin <brandon.goodin@gmail.com> 
> 
> 
> To "rohit.vohra@tcs.com" <rohit.vohra@tcs.com> 
> 
> cc ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org 
> 
> Subject Re: Warning messages coming while using Log4j 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Please post your configuration.
> 
> 
>  On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:48:37 +0530, rohit.vohra@tcs.com
>  <rohit.vohra@tcs.com> wrote:
>  > 
>  > Hi, 
>  > 
>  >         When working with IBatis SQLMaps, I'm getting the following
> warning
>  > message everytime ... 
>  > 
>  >         log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
>  > (java.sql.Connection). 
>  >         log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly. 
>  > 
>  >         I'm not able to get what extra settings need to be 
done.....I'm
>  > using IBatis version 2.0.3 Build#333 and Log4j version 1.2.8. 
>  >         I have seen the settings for Lo4j configuration but am not 
able
> to
>  > work upon with it. 
>  > 
>  >         Please help. 
>  > 
>  > Thanks, 
>  > Rohit 
>  > 
>  > 
>  > 
>  > 
>  > 
>  > 
>  > 
>  > 
>  > 
>  > 
>  > 
>  > 
>  > 
>  >  Rohit Vohra
>  >  Tata Consultancy Services Limited
>  >  C - 56, Phase 2
>  >  Noida,Uttar Pradesh
>  >  India
>  >  Mailto: rohit.vohra@tcs.com
>  >  Website: http://www.tcs.com 
>  > DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or
>  > attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. 
If
> you
>  > are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review,
>  > distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in 
this
>  > e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited and 
any
>  > violation thereof would possibly attract penal action. If you have
> received
>  > this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or
> telephone
>  > and immediately and permanently delete the message and any 
attachments.
> TCS
>  > accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its
> attachments
>  > due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption or 
unauthorized
>  > access/use.
>  >
> 
> ForwardSourceID:NT0000631A 
> 
> 
> 
> DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or
> attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If 
you
> are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review,
> distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this
> e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited and any
> violation thereof would possibly attract penal action. If you have 
received
> this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or 
telephone
> and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. 
TCS
> accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its 
attachments
> due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption or unauthorized
> access/use.
>

ForwardSourceID:NT0000632A 


DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may
contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained
in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited and any violation
thereof would possibly attract penal action.   If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments. TCS accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email
or its attachments due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption or unauthorized
access/use.
Mime
View raw message