ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "sherpavert@9online.fr" <sherpav...@9online.fr>
Subject Link between SqlMaps
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:54:12 GMT
Hi,
Is there a way to reference a statement from a sqlMap in one another ? It would be a good
thing for modularity.
For instance, I have 2 business objects, let's say address and city:
I would like 2 DAO, packaged in 2 jar with their own SqlMap xml files
(Of course, my sql-config for my application includes both SqlMaps !)
If I want to use lazyLoading to load the city of an address, I need to reference the "getCityById"
statement in the "getAddressById_result". But this element is in another map, and so not found
!
&lt;Publicit&eacute;&gt;<br>JOUEZ AVEC NEUF TELECOM ! <br>Découvrez
un nouveau jeu des bestioles: elles détestent les offres Internet chères et détruisent
tout sur leur passage ! <br>Où çà ? Sur leur nouveau site internet à découvrir
absolument : <a href=http://www.laccesinternetquivousrendbeauetcelebre.co
 m target3D_blank>http://www.laccesinternetquivousrendbeauetcelebre.com</a><br>