ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject tricks with implicit parameters and custom type handlers
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:18:15 GMT
So I have my oracle CTH working perfect on queries but I can not get it
to work with and insert.

I get the following

     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.<init>(JUni
tTestRunner.java:204)
     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.<init>(JUni
tTestRunner.java:177)
     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.launch(JUni
tTestRunner.java:651)
     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitT
estRunner.java:558)
Caused by: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error executing update.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- The error occurred in
reporting/viewer/dao/ibatis/mapping/Report.xml.
--- Check the insertReport-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the parameter mapping for the 'blob' property.
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Data size bigger than max size for
this type: 294231
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Data size bigger than max size for
this type: 294231
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- The error occurred in
reporting/viewer/dao/ibatis/mapping/Report.xml.
--- Check the insertReport-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the parameter mapping for the 'blob' property.
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Data size bigger than max size for
this type: 294231
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Data size bigger than max size for
this type: 294231

<insert id="insertReport" parameterClass="DetailReport">
         INSERT INTO
             rv_report_hierarchy (
                 report_id,
                 parent_id,