ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "McCarrier, Alex" <amccarr...@pointserve.com>
Subject Lazy loading
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 20:36:02 GMT
What is the proper way to do lazy loading in ibatis 2?  In our old
mapping files we had a parameter on property in the result map that said
lazy-load="false" ... What is the ibatis 2 equivalent?  The docs talk
about lazy loading but I can't find anywhere where it says how to use
it, other than to enable or disable it globally.

I'm trying to solve my latest sqlmap 2 upgrade problem, I converted all
our code to use the sqlmaps 2 apis, and now I have a remove statement
that seems to be deadlocking the server.