ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Michał Małecki <Michal.Male...@man.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: nested javabeans properties
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:35:14 GMT
Hello Clinton,

I have class Condition {
	int timestamp;
	Vector attributes; //Vector of key-value class
	int level;
	/* constructors, getters, setters, etc*/
}
I would like to pass List of condition objects, and to generate
following query
select .....
from log_events
where (
	--first Condition object
	conditions for timestamp and level
	multiple subqueries for each element of attributes Vector

) OR (
	--second Condition object
	conditions for timestamp and level
	multiple subqueries for each element of attributes Vector
).....
So I have to use first iterate element for the big condition (connected
using OR) and nested iterate for all subqueries built using "attribute"
Vector; How can this be done??

Michał