ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich <...@friendvu.com>
Subject Re: was Re: Information about changelog - collections vs beans
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:06:30 GMT
I use the OrderdMap (to guarantee order). Since I am doing client side
Java, performance is a non issue. Each user ("session") has it's own VM
and own CPU.

On the server side, I use sticky session replicate nothing "design". So
6 app (SoA) servers each have their own cache (of their user's queries).
The CPU is far from the bottleneck, it hardly budges. ( the 1st thing
that maxes out is the dual gigabit NICs. Next is SQL DB server. Map
splits... I wish I get to that as a problem. In any case, number of
columns on a table is few).

.V

--
RiA-SoA w/JDNC <http://www.SandraSF.com> forums