ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rowHandler
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:52:27 GMT
You can use queryWithRowHandler.

"but I've got to process every row in the result set using" - yep this
can be done queryWithRowHandler(String id, Object parameterObject,
RowHandler rowHandler)

"other input parameters passed to queryForList so: how can I pass them
to rowHandler" - yep. the second argument of the queryWithRowHandler
is your parameterObject.

Brandon