ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Snippets or templates
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:38:46 GMT
This is coming in a future version. At the moment, if your where
clause is static you could use the properties file approach. You could
setup a property in a your sqlmap properties file   that contains the
WHERE clause. Then you could reference it in your sqlmaps using the
${my.long.where.clause} notation.

Brandon