ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are there any ways to view the SQL mapping statements?
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:58:17 GMT
You could use logging to view your sql statement and the parameters it
is receiving. But, there is no simple way to view the sql statement
combined with your parameters. IBatis uses PreparedStatement
underneath and there is no way to view the compiled sql statement in
java. There is a section in the User Guide that explains how to log
your SQL