ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Common practice to maintain sql maps and properties file
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:10:41 GMT
If you are using cvs you can place an ignore on
sqlmapconfig.properties to avoid it from being checked in and hence
distributred into any other environment when perfroming a build (via
ant). What we do is to keep a sample-sqlmapconfig.properties around.
Then whether you are in a development, test or production environment
you can rename and configure it to work in that environment. If you
are looking to keep around some preconfigured sql map configs for
different environments you can place them in a folder outside the src
directory and use ant to copy it in on a build depending on an
environment flag that is set manually.

Brandon